Monday, November 10, 2008

whew

Someone just read my mind tonight. I'm so glad she called. I really needed to get that out. I hope she didn't mind talking that long. I know she doesn't really like talking on the phone but I do. Tonight was by far the longest that we have ever talked.

I am heading to Kansas City tomorrow morning (hopefully). I say hopefully because of the weather. My parents are wanting me to stay home if the weather is bad. I'm kind of upset because this is something that I've been looking forward towards all month. I'm really excited to visit places that provide opportunities for me. It makes me want them even more. I hope the weather holds of so I can go.

Swing dancing tonight was amazing. I felt like I got something accomplished. I wasn't the greatest because I missed last week but I actually was able to put a lot of things together. I really enjoy the activity; it is non-competitive for me, I get to meet a lot of different people, and I get to be active. All the people there are really nice! I definitely was in a state of "flow" there today. The hour went by so fast.

I need to get to bed. Tell Old Man Winter to hold off until Monday!

No comments: