Monday, December 1, 2008

when the morning comes

Tonight was amazing. I went over to Christie's to hang out with her for a bit since we'd been away from each other for a week. I took her a cheesecake I made and some blueberries; it was yummy.

I was only supposed to stay there for a little so she could get her project done; I helped her with it a little, but we kind of got distracted a bit. We checked at midnight to see if I got admitted to grad school or not and nothing was up. Then I left after another hour of watching T.V. while she worked on her project.

The last time I was over helping her with homework she was so stressed out and about ready to give up. We ended up staying up all night and she ended up getting a 93% on it. That was the night I got back from Kansas City. I'm glad I'm able to help her with school work (even though sometimes I have no clue how to help her). Sometimes it just helps to have another mind to help one think about the problem in another fashion.

When I got back I found out I was admitted to one of the schools I applied too! The first thing I did was call Christie to tell her. Exciting but now I have to make a decision. Real world or more school. I haven't really had much time to think about it because it all depended on what school I got into compared to the job. Now I can really think about it; it just sucks that the deadline for deciding the job is supposed to be today.

I'm going to get some sleep now so I can think about this more tomorrow during the day.

No comments: