Saturday, November 8, 2008

fun filled weekend

Yay! There is lots of good news going around this weekend. Last night was fun, today was fun, tomorrow will be fun, and Tuesday and Wednesday will be fun!

Yesterday I had dinner with a friend. It was really good; I hadn't had homemade tacos in awhile. The dip was super yummy too. I felt bad for one for the girls though because her date didn't show up. She looked kind of sad. After dinner I got to hang out with Matt. We won beer pong again; we've won two in a row together now. I don't think we're that good though. Sometimes you just get lucky.

I had a good walk home this morning. It was snowing and I got to ipod it. I like walking and listening to music. I need new headphones though; I somehow broke the connection on one of the ear buds and it will only work if I push the cord into a certain position.

When I got back I took a power nap and then went and picked up Nanci to have some elkie-hall before the game. All I can say is she is a big lightweight. She made it through the game though. It was a blast. We went to the rec show again; Anna came too and she got to see Mike! I like teasing her about him; I kind of helped her out a little with him. Not much but just a little bit of advice. I got a picture with Christie in her sexy band uniform too. She makes me happy.

I like what she said to me last night. It was so cute; she said that she liked my new facebook picture, and that I shouldn't "ever change" it. I like how she compliments me. It goes a long way because I never really got any compliments from girls in the past. It is nice to know she likes looking at me. She also said some other things that made me really happy the other day.

Iowa won today too! It was amazing. Oh em gee. What a game. I still can't really believe it. The first half Iowa kept it close and then they just pulled through in the second. Wow. What an amazing game. Too bad the rest of the close ones couldn't have turned out the same way.

Bowl game too! I'll probably go this year. o.O

This week is going to be super duper busy. Tomorrow is the first basketball game for Iowa. I think that will be a blast. I also have quite a bit of other activities that I have to do. I'm getting sleepy so I think I'm going to take a power nap before Jen gets back. I made her a pie Thursday but kind of passed out and didn't get to eat it with her.

No comments: