Wednesday, November 19, 2008

half day off(ish)

Woot! So hump day is almost officially over; this week has been interesting. I have been super busy (like I said). I am so glad to be done with my wind turbine project for the week. I did so much work on it tonight it is crazy.

I just have one test, one paper, and one presentation left until Friday afternoon and a big ass beer at Bo James with Nanci.

Last night my day was made by Christie. She was thinking of me! She was going to stop by after her rehearsal at Carver, but I was at the SC; and then she sent me a text saying I should come out to where she dropped me off the night before. I did and she had a yummy pastry for me and a few kisses. It totally made my day. I was actually kind of bummed that I wasn't at home and then she showed up like she was reading my mind. :-D.

I got my offer today. I'm so excited! I just wish I knew all my options right now. The first time I can hear from the others is December 1st. Honestly I'm just lost at what I want to do. Blarg. I am super confused with my life right now. I need to come up with the reasons that I would like to do each option. The amount of money that was offered just hasn't sunk in yet; it is good. I'm sure it will within the next few weeks. I know if I do take the job I'll be in good hands with the company. They treat their employees so well; something that goes a long way with me.

Well nothing due until Friday now. Nighty night.

No comments: