Sunday, November 16, 2008

b-l-a-r-g

Homework is smelly. I got a lot done today but I still have a lot to do. I have two projects that are due this week. The report for one is done but we still have a presentation to do on it. The other report will get worked on tomorrow night along with two homework assignments that I have to do for the same class. I also have a test Wednesday. Hooray for me!

I need to study for that one; I missed that class quite a bit due to my interviews that were going on. Ahh! Stressful. I will have to make that decision in December too; something I'm trying to avoid. I kind of have this feeling about it. If I do get any options I'm going to take my friends out to dinner. I know where we'd go too; it won't be cheap.

I can imagine the dinner right now. It will have the feeling of the NFL draft because I'll be the only one that knows what I'm going to do next year and I have this vision of everyone sitting around waiting with great anticipation to hear what I'm going to decide. Everyone knows all of the things that I've applied for but I haven't really told anyone what I really want to do. I am keeping that to myself. I think the decision is mine and that is really all that it comes down to. It is my life so I have to make the decision. I doubt I will tell my friends the results of what happens until dinner that night.

Dinner tonight was fun. I feel kind of bad; something I said came out wrong. I hope she didn't read into it too much; the fact that I am is probably meaning that she did as well. I meant to say that I'd rather be at the movie with Matt than doing homework, but it came out as at the movie than what I was doing at the moment (which was dinner with her). I think both are about equal; I want to have time for her and time for friends.

I gave her the printout of the poster that I am having made! I hope she likes it. The poster is still being made for her but I wanted to give it to her because her last day marching was Saturday.

Oh; she picked to go to Bennigans for me and it made me really happy! I feel like a little kid because she did that for me.

No comments: