Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sweaty

Being sick is no fun. I'm fine when I am able to take Tylenol. I just finished my paper. It ended up being 11 pages; I'm pleased with that. I was shooting for 12 or so but I didn't really have anymore to write without being redundant.

I am probably going to wake up tonight covered in sweat again. I hate having the chills. It sucks being freezing and then waking up covered in cold sweat and having to change clothes at 4 AM.

I have a test Friday and then I'm to the weekend. Phew. Tomorrow night is going to be fun. Even if I am sick it is something I've been looking forward to for a long time. Taking my friends out to a nice dinner will be fun. I am so glad that most of them can come! All of them but Christie, but I'll take her out another night. She made me a cake too congratulating me. She thinks what I'm going to do next year is hot. I like that ;-).

So I ate today and it didn't come up! I've had three successful meals in the last three days. Being sick isn't fun. I should get to bed, but before I do I need to post a song (because I haven't in awhile).

I'm not a big fan of the anime but it is the only video with the actual song I wanted. Enjoy.

No comments: