Thursday, December 18, 2008

let it snow!


First day of break is gone! I finished my last final Wednesday and spent today napping and making Christmas ornaments for my girlfriend and her roommates. I also made them some hot chocolate mix because I wasn't allowed to make them food. I really wanted to make them some Christmas cookies or something, but I guess I've made them too many sweets in the past.

My girlfriend and I have been sick off and on for the last week and a half. It really sucks! All I've wanted to do this week is snuggle. I had to study and was sick at the beginning of the week, and now she is sick and has to study. RAWR. I hope she gets better!

She was drunk one night this week and her friend drove her by my place; she saw my lights and said, "Let me out." It was cute when she told me this. It made my day :-P.

No comments: