Sunday, December 7, 2008

sickness

I'm starting to get sick. I know it is because of the wonderful weekend I had. I spent too much time out having fun and didn't get much rest. It was worth it though!

Christie met my parents and everything went well! They told me yesterday and today that they really like her :). I'm happy that it went well. I was proud of the way that she answered one of the questions that they asked her. It was so perfect. My whole weekend with her was perfect. The only thing I can complain about was my fault. I made her breakfast in bed on Saturday and I was cleaning the pan and I a piece of the sausage got flung up by the grease and hit my eyelid. It is a little sore but I'm lucky it didn't go in my eye and burn it.

I hope she enjoyed my breakfast. It was fun to eat in my bed and listen to music and then snuggle up for the rest of the morning. I hope she likes the things I do for her. One of her roommate's friend's said that he was jealous about how I "know" what to do to make her happy. It made me feel good, but I don't want someone else to feel inferior about themselves because of what someone else is doing. I've always known I just have needed to be given the chance to show someone how much I care.

I think I'm going to go online and find the rest of Christie's Christmas present. Bedtime after that. I have no energy left; hopefully some sleep will help me feel better.

No comments: