Wednesday, May 28, 2008

on a leash

So I guess the bananas are gone because the coffee shop is closing. On the bright side they do have half price drinks now; this means I didn't have to pay full price for a smoothie. I decided to sit in the front of the shop today. I always thought sitting in the front would be awkward because people would be looking in at you. I guess I was more distracted by watching other people.

I am a people watcher; more specifically tonight I was a dog watcher. The place next door has dogs, and one of the workers was taking them for walks. The dogs were so damn excited when they came out for walks. Each and everyone of them popped up like a kid doing a wheelie on his bike. I guess I would be too if I were restrained to a cage all day. At least I am able to get up and go to the bathroom at work.

On the way back I thought I hopped on the wrong bus. Apparently they are doing construction under the Iowa Ave. bridge. I about shit my pants, but really it would have been okay. I just would have had to get off at the next stop and continue walking. Funny how one doesn't think rationally when he has realized he made a mistake. Anyways I think there is something wrong with the timestamp.

No comments: