Tuesday, May 27, 2008

all white meat

I got quiet a bit accomplished today at work. I am building a device to measure blood pressure now. I probably shouldn't get into it too much here (for legal purposes), but it really is exciting. I was planning on going downtown to the coffee shop again, but it is kind of nasty out. Plus I had to run to the grocery store for a few items that my brother took on the camping trip without telling me.

I had to go because I don't feel like cooking tonight, and I wanted Ketchup to go with the chicken tenders and fries that I am placing in the oven tonight. I know Jennifer must be jealous; I always tell her how I had chicken fingers and she seems to always recite the same thing. They're probably not healthy for me, but they sure do taste good.

Tomorrow night I think I will be going to return a few of the books that I have borrowed. I feel bad for having two that I have finished (I returned the one that was an Express copy right after I finished it) that other people could be reading. I hope I can finish my current book, Magical Thinking, tomorrow. Today as I was reading it on the bus ride home from work I couldn't help but laugh. Normally books don't make me laugh at all; maybe a grin or a smirk, but this one just tickled the funny bone. Maybe because I'm an engineer and it had something to do with the author's genius brother.

Tonight should be relaxing though. Nothing terribly exciting happened today; I wish I would have started writing earlier because last week was much more fruitful along the lines of intriguing stories.

No comments: