Saturday, May 31, 2008

in search of aloe vera

I finished another book today. My next one is going to be a long one. I'm sunburned too. Nanci, Sara, and I had a picnic. Nanci wanted to, and I went and read my book for awhile outside and then she and Sara met up with me.

Lunch was good. I really enjoyed the outdoors. I decided that I want to have a rock in my yard when I get older too. It was fun standing on the one out in front of the Old Capitol. I wanted to get on the other one, but there were two girls sitting by it.

I am now debating what to do about dinner. I have brats in the freezer, but I might decide to actually cook something. Maybe I'll find something interesting in the cookbook. It will be an adventure, and if I don't find anything there is always a frozen pizza in the oven.

I also talked to Jen today; I guess she is coming back to Iowa City this week. It should be exciting to see her again. I hope this next week goes as fast as last.

No comments: