Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I wonder if she'll lay an egg...

So I finished my third book today. Exciting. I have my next one picked out, and I'm going to return the rest of the books I had to the library in a bit here. I was thinking about using my free burrito card today at Chipotle.

I hope they have bananas at the coffee shop. All last week I wanted a banana smoothie, but they did not have any. Just in case I ate a banana when I got home from work. That should hold me over for awhile.

So there is this lady that works in the Technology Innovation Center (where I work) and she is abnormally loud. I don't really think that she realizes she is that loud, but she is. I can hear her talking all the way down in her office; and then there is her laugh. My co-worker thinks it sounds like a cackling chicken. It doesn't bother me so much, but it does alert me that she is in the building.

I am kind of hungry at the moment. I need to look up the book here that I want and then go to the library and get it. I don't know why but I always feel paranoid that someone is watching me there when I am looking up books. Who knows; maybe someone is.

No comments: