Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lunch

It is lunchtime.  I am done with my third test of the year.  I think I need to come up with a new studying pattern.  I’m just getting into things, and I’m not doing poorly but I am missing a few more problems than I would like.  Today I mixed up two amino acids and they were present in two questions.  Other than that I think the test went okay.  We shall see though.

I’m enjoying most of the work in the labs.  I am going in this afternoon to work on waxing a tooth.  I think it will come in handy for the next lab practical.  I still have to study for my test Friday and complete an assignment for tomorrow tonight.  Maybe I can change a habit or two for Friday and see how it works out.  I don’t feel the need to ace exams, but I want to do a little bit better.

No comments: