Monday, August 31, 2009

one week

It has been one week since I started school again.  I don’t like the mornings, but I love working with my hands all afternoon.  I don’t know if I’ll be able to get enough of it.  It is very fun to make teeth; even if I’m just using wax right now.  I think the school part of it is going to kick my butt, but I think that I’ll get through it.  My first test wasn’t GREAT but I did well enough to make myself feel as if I can do better.  I know I can.  I’m going to try to study a lot more this week and keep on top of things.  I made a friend that is willing to study at least some of the nights with me.  She is really nice.

The picture above is from postsecret.  I have that same feeling!  I don’t like talking to people about it.  I’m glad I have it.

I feel like I had more to write, but I don’t really feel like writing it now.  Funny how that always seems to happen!

No comments: