Sunday, September 27, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzz…

Studying teeth!  That is how I am spending my night.  I am getting a few mixed up, but hopefully I can work those problems out.  I’m taking a short break.  I am very tired though; I don’t know how long I’ll be able to study.

Next week is going to be a lot of work.  I have four tests!  This week I have two, but they aren’t as bad.  I really need to get my studying done this week, and I think I’ll be able to do it successfully.

This weekend was fun.  I went to Mission of Mercy to help out; I felt like it was a wonderful experience for me.  I learned a lot, and saw some of what we were talking about in ethics class.  It was interesting.  Later I went to watch the football game with Ben.  I think he had a wonderful time; we also celebrated his birthday.  His girlfriend probably hates me!  He had a good time though ;-).

I’m trying to decide if I want to buy Packers tickets for when they play in Chicago.  They’re expensive :-/ and I also bought 3EB tickets for November.  I would love to go to the football game, but I don’t know if it is worth it to spend THAT much money to go.  Especially if Iowa goes bowling; I’ll probably want to do that and I won’t have enough money to do both.

Alright I need to get back to studying so I can turn in early.  Hopefully I can keep my head on straight for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save your money man, even if one is only an if. then you can do something else with the money... like food.