Tuesday, September 22, 2009

time to write

I’ve had a very stressful last few weeks.  I maybe came a little too full circle.  I’m beginning to wonder if I made the “right” decision with respect to where I’m headed in life.  I just don’t feel like I am my own person.  Maybe I’m not aggressive enough socially; or maybe I care too much about others.  I know it is what you put into things that matters, and that you can’t control what others give back.

My birthday was kind of fun except for a few things.  I had a HUGE fight with my girlfriend.  I’m not really happy with her now.  We’ll leave it at that.  I’ve started to wonder if I need more time to grow alone as a person.  Things are hard now.  I miss my old friends that have moved on with their lives.  I try to be friendly, but I just don’t feel like other people like me.

I’m just doubting a lot of things in my life right now. :-/  Time will sort it all out, and it might get worse before it gets better.

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments: