Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been a little on edge lately. I had a disturbing dream earlier this week and it just bothers me. It sucks because it isn't fair to anyone, and you can't change how you feel. I won't go into details, but my girlfriend kissed someone else in my dream. I wish I could just put things behind me, but there really isn't anything I can do.

I haven't ever really been the most secure person. I've been told I'm cute, but not that often because of the circumstances. I'm just worrying a lot lately and I shouldn't be. I'm afraid things will just happen all over again. It has almost been a year.

If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.

-Rotarian


I don't understand it, but she just sent me a text message and it makes me feel a lot better about this. She knows I worry about it too; I just don't think she knows how much.

No comments: