Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally! I am extremly happy with the last few days. I got my girl back ;-). She made me Swedish pancakes when I woke up this morning. They were really good; I was very impressed. I didn't even mention that we went back to where I took her for our first date Sunday. I'm glad she shows an interest in showing me things (like her pancakes). She also brought some items back from Chicago for me to have with her. I'm looking forward towards them.

Tonight was amazing. I took a nap after I got back from her place this morning and then made food all afternoon. I got to use my new knives for the first time, and my pie turned out really well. I forgot to take a picture before we dove into it, but I put one up of it. I don't know what it is but I love cooking and baking so much. It makes me happy that she likes my cooking and especially my desserts.

Cuddling was good too (even though she stole my teddy bear; rawr).

No comments: