Thursday, January 22, 2009

all that we could be

Aw. I miss someone.

I had a lot of fun today, but I am worn out. The next two days won't be that bad, but I still have to get up early tomorrow.

I'm struggling with emotions that I have never felt before right now. I don't really know how to deal with them... at all. I am at this place in my life where I couldn't really ask for much more. Yes; I'd like to have a few more close friends, but that is about it. There is just this one thing that is bothering me and it isn't anything that I can ask for to change. It is just a feeling that I have right now.

I'm sure time will sort things out for me, but I'm not sure that is something I have right now.

I try to believe like I believed when I was five... when your heart tells you everything you need to know.

-Lucy Liu

No comments: