Friday, January 9, 2009

one of those days

I am very frustrated right now.

I just felt like I was picked on a lot today. I'm not happy about it either. Sometimes you just have enough and you're ready to be done with it. What happened last night doesn't really help either.

I just suck at the whole self confidence thing. It was kind of weird; last night was the first time that someone actually checked me out at a bar. I felt special, but it really made me miss my girlfriend. I have two more days to go until she gets back. I think I miss her more than she misses me. I have never really missed anyone like I miss her; it really sucks.

I know the picking on me is all fun and games, but it just went to far today. I was actually looking forward to talking to her, but then everything I said got thrown back at me. Normally it is fine because it isn't everything I say, but today it really hurt me.

No comments: