Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25

25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me.


1. I still sleep with my teddy bear.
2. I am an Eagle Scout.
3. I tend to "overdo" it.
4. I have great friends from freshman year (Matt, Jen, Ben, and Nanci)!
5. I have never had braces, and I got my first cavity after I was admitted to Dental School.
6. For Christmas I asked for German knives; I love to bake and cook.
7. I drink way too much pop.
8. I would die if Chicken Fingers did not exist, and will probably die someday from eating too many of them.
9. I didn't start drinking until I was twenty one.
10. I was fortunate enough to be able to coach junior high kids this past fall; it was one of the best experiences of my life.
11. I still hold school records in track at the Junior High and High School that I attended.
12. I met one of my good friends Steve while playing video games online; I got to visit him for the first time this fall in Kansas City.
13. I've painted my chest for one basketball game each year I've been at college.
14. My favorite cookies are Oatmeal Raisin.
15. If I could change one thing about my body it would be my stomach.
16. I've had some pretty amazing jobs in the past year. They pay well and I've looked forward towards them everyday.
17. My favorite Disney character is Donald Duck.
18. My girlfriend got me hooked on Real World.
19. I have a tattoo of a bear on my side, and I love it.
20. When I grow up I want to have a Yellow Lab.
21. I love when it rains.
22. If I have my way my first car will be a Jeep Wrangler.
23. If I don't get married I am going to adopt kids.
24. I've learned to love again.
25. The past year of my life is best described by a quote by Douglass Adams, "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I inteded to be."

No comments: