Friday, June 19, 2009

whew

So donating plasma makes you a cheap date!  I am drinking lots of water; I’ll probably take a long nap tomorrow.  I feel like I should probably move on.  I don’t really feel like things are going the way I want them to.  I want someone who wants me as much as I want them.  I just don’t feel comfortable with someone that demands that I do what she wants me to.

I forgot to mention I got another email from the company I got a job offer from saying that they’re still interested.  That made me feel wanted.  I just don’t feel like anyone really WANTS me.  I have been having a lot of fun going out with my friends, but no one really wants to be with me.  I don’t want to settle either.  I want to genuinely feel it both ways.  I haven’t really realized how hard that is until recently.  I guess I just had it so good in high school.  Welcome to the real world.  Maybe it will happen, maybe it won’t.  I just don't’ really feel like anything is out there.

It is almost three; I should get to bed.  I hope that tomorrow goes okay.

No comments: