Thursday, June 4, 2009

summer

Summer has come.  I am kind of looking for a job, but not really.  I have one for a few hours.  I wish I got more there.  I’m currently keeping sane by working on a website.  It is a lot of work, but it has been a lot of fun.  It kind of sunk in when I purchased a domain and hosting for two years.  Chop chop.

Hopefully I’ll make that money back in ads, but if not whatever.  I’m just making it to be a use to people.  Once I get it done I’ll write more.  It is just under development.

I saw “UP” on Tuesday.  It was pretty amazing.  I was able to see it in 3D as well.  This summer has been a lot of fun so far.  I’ve been to Chicago, Kansas City (woot), and I’ll be going back to Kansas City soon, and North Carolina.  Maybe throw Canada in there too.

I’ve missed out on a few months of writing.  I don’t know if I will pick it back up or not.  It is just kind of late and it felt like the right thing to do.  I’m just kind of chilling through life right now.

I guess we can’t always have what we want; so we have to settle for the next best thing.

On a lighter note; I am a college graduate!  It isn’t as exciting to me as it would be if I wasn’t going back for four more years.  I have a degree, and if I weren’t going to school again I would have had a very nice job with a great company.

Time for me to peace out now; work at 8:00 tomorrow.

No comments: