Saturday, June 6, 2009

throwback

Today was somewhat of a lazy Saturday.  I’ve had a little bit of a lazy summer.  It is well deserved.  I need to rest up before my life becomes all studying and no play.

I think I’m going to get to bed early this evening.  I’m glad it is cool out, and I am excited about the possibility of rain (even though I do need a nice sunny day).  I bought a patio set at a consignment shop and it has some rust on it that I need to paint over.  A nice sunny day would allow me to put a few coats on it.

I really want to get a plant for the porch as well.  It isn’t really necessary so I think I can hold off on it, but it sure would be nice.  I really enjoy eating out there in the sunny warm weather!

I got to thinking a bit today, and I wonder what my life would be like if I am who I am today starting back in high school.  I think I’m a lot more outgoing now than I was then.  I just don’t like having to cringe when I see people from high school.  For some reason I just feel like they all hate me; or are on another side.  I wish they’d see me for who I am now rather than who I was then.

I must go read for a bit and then peace out.  My eyes are getting tired!

No comments: