Thursday, June 18, 2009

frustration

So I finally got a summer job offer, and I tell my girlfriend.  The first thing she says to me is, “Oh, you don’t want that.”  Kind of self centered.  I get harassed about not having a job, and then when I find one I get told what to do.  I’m kind of ticked about it.

I never tell anyone what they can and can’t do.  I never told my ex what to do when she was looking for an internship.  I let her take what came; even though it eventually led to our breakup.  I don’t regret it.  I’m sure she is happy with her decision, and that is really all that matters.

I am just frustrated.  I guess it is things like this that really upset me and get me going.  I’m going to look into everything and then decide what I want.

I donated plasma for the first time today.  It is pretty good money for just sitting there.  I wish I would have charged my ipod though.  It kind of died when I got to actually donating.  Oh well; next time.

No comments: