Thursday, February 12, 2009

deja vu?

I had a very interesting day. I got more of my prep work for the weekend done. That was good. I also took my mom the cookies that I baked the other day. I don't know what it is, but I am a little bothered by some of the occurrences that happen.

I need to talk to Matt about it; I just don't ever know what to think. One of the comments also kind of belittled me. It probably wasn't meant in the way that I interpreted it; maybe it was just something about the way it came out.

My night was wonderful though. I didn't get to talk to Steve today; which kind of bummed me out a bit. I could talk to him about my afternoon occurrence and see what he thinks. Maybe it is just something that I need to call out on and ask. I don't really want to get into anyone's bubble though; if they're happy then I'm happy.

Long day of TAing tomorrow so I should probably get some rest!

No comments: