Saturday, November 28, 2009

it didn’t have to end like this

I have never had the most awkward conversation in my life.  I don’t really know how to explain it, but it had to do with the last few nights.  I’ve been up on a high; I think the holidays just do that to everyone, but I had my stomach sink tonight.  I guess Mat Kearney put it best:

She said she didn't believe
It could happen to me
I guess we're all one phone call from our knees
We're gonna get there soon

I love that song; I wasn’t on my knees at all.  I just had that feeling that you have when you can’t believe what someone said to you.  For me it hasn’t happened in awhile.  I guess it just reminds me that I’m human.  I’m glad nothing serious happened to anyone in my life.  It was just an emotional issue; we all want to feel needed and wanted.  I guess looking back I don’t see how I should have felt wanted or needed, but hind sight is always twenty/twenty.

I’m glad that I’ve had this week off.  I need to gear up the next few weeks.  I am way too addicted to bears.  I want to get these for my deck.  I think I’m going to run out to Target and see if they have any.  o.O

51tuEtrTjrL._AA260_[1]

No comments: