Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day.  I was out last night again.  It was a fun time.  I’m really confused though.  Oh well.

I’m glad that I’m on break but it feels like it is moving so fast.  I hope I can enjoy the rest of it while it lasts.  I can’t decide if I want to go to bed early tonight or not.  I want to go get some things tomorrow, but it might be so busy that shopping isn’t worth the hassle.

I’m watching ESPN right now and they’re showing items about older men.  I want to be a cute old man.  I don’t know if I can top what they’ve accomplished.  They’ve both had long marriages (50+ years) and are 99.  I would be happy to be married that long, but in reality it probably won’t happen the way things are going right now.  Not sure how long I’ll last either if I keep eating the way I do.  It has gotten worse since I’ve been a dental student too.  I just don’t have time so I get fast food.  I’ve been trying to get Subway more though.  That is better than deep fried food.  We’ll see; I guess it all just will work itself out. :-) So I don’t have anything to worry about.

No comments: