Sunday, November 8, 2009

hard to imagine

The last few weeks have gone by very quickly.  I ended up getting sick two weeks ago, and I’ve been pretty busy studying.  Things are just settling into place I guess.  I like hanging out with all of the people in my class.  One of the things that I’ve found it hard to do is find time for old friends.  I really miss them, and I don’t really have any excuses.  I’m just busy and need to find time.  I do like when I do get to talk to them though.

I’m not really sure where everything is going at this point.  I have an idea in my head but I’m not sure that it is going to work out.  We’ll see… I won’t know for awhile.

On another note it is looking more and more like another Florida bowl game for Iowa.  If they can pull off the win next week I’d be excited to go to the Rose Bowl, but the brick wall in front of them is pretty big.  I think the Capitol One Bowl is the best shot.  In any case the trip will be fun, and a much deserved break from school.

I think it is bedtime.

No comments: