Friday, April 2, 2010

fun

I had a great time this week.  I don’t know how it could have been any better.  Quizzes and tests went well; great time at the concert and bbq.  I hope to have some fun tonight.  I’m not really sure what I’ll be doing but we’ll see where the night takes us.

I had a good conversation with a classmate the other night.  I think someone finally listened to me and could relate to what I was saying.  I don’t think anyone has quite the same experience around me.  I am glad that she was able to boost my confidence a bit.  She knows what she is talking about too.  Hopefully it’ll be a plus in the future.  I like having people to talk to.  So far there aren’t that many around me; and the ones that I tried to talk to weren’t willing to open up.  But I’m glad someone will listen.  I need to figure out what I want to listen to on the way downtown tonight.

Lovin’ life :-P

No comments: