Sunday, March 28, 2010

spring!

I think the weather finally has turned.  Snow no more.  I think winter is my least favorite season.  Summer and spring are tied, but fall is the best.  I am already excited for the nice weather though!  It looks like this year is going to be a lot of fun.  This week should be great.  The Rocket Summer is coming to Iowa City Wednesday… now I just need to find someone who will go with me.  I have someone who said, “Yes” but who knows what will happen.  I’m excited though!  Woot.

I went to Avenue Q yesterday.  That was also a lot of fun.  It was very good; I think from it I realized that we all go through the same events (more or less) in life, but we just experience them in different ways.  I don’t know what to think though.  Should I defy that?  Should I just accept the things that are all true to each life we live?  Right now I say, “No”.  But right now is just a snapshot.  Things will change as I get older and the importance of different things changes.  Shrug!  I’m pretty content with where I’m at right now.

Time for bed!

No comments: