Monday, July 27, 2009

camp is over

Camp is finally done.  I had a lot of fun doing it.  I’m very frustrated with my girlfriend.  I just need to get this out.  She is just being a princess lately and I’m about to explode because I can’t deal with it.  I don’t want to have to baby someone all the time.  That isn’t me.  I cannot explain how bad it has been since I finished.  You’d think I’d be the one getting special attention now that I’m done with my 24/7 job.  It is just sick.

On top of that; (this really bothers me) I still haven’t received what I was promised for my birthday.  It has been almost a year, and I’m expected to worship the ground she walks on for her birthday?  I just don’t get it.  I don’t feel like this relationship is 50/50.  I usually do more, but it is way to extreme now.  I feel like I’m being taken advantage of sometimes.

No comments: